Tuesday 10 April 2012

EASTER IN SIERRA DE GRAZALEMA

EASTER IN SIERRA DE GRAZALEMA

This Easter I was travelling with my van to Castellar Viejo in Sierra de Grazalema. In Castellar Viejo there is a beautiful castle where people used to live. It is in the top of a mountain and the views are incredible, you can see a very big lake named Guadarranque.
The weather was very rainny, but wasn't cold and we could walk around.
When Easter finish is my birthday, the 9th of April and I love my birthday because I can celebrate it with the people I love the most, althoug I miss my family who live in Madrid

11 comments:

  1. Teacher Patricia10 April 2012 at 23:56

    Happy belated birthday Elena!! ;)

    Lots of kisses to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your text

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the text :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. teacher Elena is beautiful XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your text is beautiful, what is the letter?

    ReplyDelete
  6. PATRICIA GOMEZ9 May 2012 at 19:20

    teacher I like your text and you are beautiful =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. estamuychulotexto

    ReplyDelete
  8. !!!i like you tex¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  9. ¡¡I like you text!!!

    ReplyDelete